Monday, October 12, 2009

Dance!


Regan had her first dance class tonight; she loved it!! I have to admit that I was incredibly nervous she'd be one of the kids clinging to me or saying she just wanted to watch; needless to say I spent a very long time over the weekend preparing her for today. Thankfully she wasn't one of the handful of kids who refused to participate. I took a few videos from the class (she's on the far left in the group dance). I can't wait to see what next week brings :) After that we won't be allowed to watch the full class, so we'll have to wait until the recital to see the results of her hard work.



Regan practicing her sashays







Hard at work learning the class dance for the recital



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regans dancing is too cute! It brought tears to my eyes thinking that I am all done with that. Give the girls a hug.