Monday, August 17, 2009

Valleyfair!

We spent today at Valleyfair enjoying rides and eating fair food! Despite growing up with "forced fun", I couldn't bring myself to go on any real rides. For those of you who didn't know me growing up, my parents had forced fun, while most parents forced their kids to eat veggies. Forced fun included doing things you may not think you would enjoy, for example, hours and hours of Star Trek/Wars movies, WWF cage matches, monster truck rallies, and yes, even roller coaster rides! So as a kid/teenager, you name it, I went on it. Now that I'm 30, I can't imagine going on some of those rides, just watching Regan makes my stomach churn! So I left the riding up to the rest of the gang and I thank those who took Regan on rides so my lunch could stay where it belongs, in my stomach! Here are a few shots from our day :) You may wonder where Ryan was during all this fun....he was nearly losing his lunch on the rollercoasters, lucky guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ says - Regan looks like a natural in that truck-Great Grandpa would be proud.