Friday, January 30, 2009

Santa?!


So this morning we headed to the mall to get out of the 4 walls of the boring house. I was feeding Sidney a bottle and letting Regan run around the stage area at the middle of Southdale Mall. She looked over (about 100 yards away) and said "hey mom, I see Santa". To which I replied, "no honey, Santa's not here this time"; figuring she was referring to the place Santa is set up during the holidays. I glanced up and, much to my surprise, there was Santa at the Qwest kiosk!! He saw her looking at him and gave a little wave! A few moments later, he appeared right in front of her and asked if she liked all of the toys he brought her at Christmas! It was so cute :) Then he handed her this picture and said he'd bring an extra toy for her next year because she's a big sister! The whole experience definately made her day!

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

What the heck is Santa doing at the mall now? I guess he starts shopping early too huh?