Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Brithday!


to me :) Yesterday I joined the 3rd decade club....it was bittersweet. Everyone keeps telling me the 30's are great and 40's are even better. I hope they're right! I got lots of flowers, food and great presents! Ryan even cleaned some of the house without me nagging!!
Unfortunately, Sidney had her 4 month check up yesterday so I spent part of the afternoon crying as she got her shots. Thankfully she did much better this time around. Her new pediatrician said "she's perfect"! She's in the 50th percentile for height and weight; 24.5 inches long and 13.45 oz. Considering Regan was always in the 75th-97th percentiles, Sidney seems like a peanut to us! The best part of the visit was learning we can finally start feeding her baby food. I think Sidney will be the most happy out of any of us, now she can join us at the table rather than just sadly watching everyone's fork go into their mouths.

No comments: