Thursday, January 31, 2008

Photo shoot!







Regan will turn two in just a couple of weeks! In preparation for her birthday, we had her pictures taken last weekend. She did great and we love how they turned out :)

Today we will head to Washington DC to visit Uncles Ben and Jon again. We're looking forward to a little warmer weather (Ben thinks I'm nuts to say 50's is warm...how quickly he forgot what -5 feels like!). We've received security clearance to tour the White House on Friday and everyone is really excited! Unfortuantely we aren't allowed to take pictures so I won't have any postings for everyone. We also plan to go up the Washington Monument and visit the DC Aquarium. I've been to DC at least 5 times now and this will be my first trip up the Washington Monument so I'm looking forward to that the most! Hopefully the flight will be uneventful and the Barney DVD's will keep Regan occupied!



No comments: