Friday, April 12, 2019

Mama Mia

Back at Christmastime, we gifted the girls and my mom (and myself!) a visit to Chanhassen Dinner Theater to see Mama Mia. My mom and I have seen this show in the main theater district twice already.
And after months of waiting, and Sidney learning the songs and singing along, we finally got to enjoy the show again!


I think our favorite part of the show is when Regan had just announced that she liked Hamilton better than Mama Mia, and then the second half of the show started and an actor came right up next to her and asked "how are you doing?" :)
She may have blushed a little!




Our girls date was so much fun. We sang along, mom and I cried (darn songs pulling our heart-strings!) and we sure did laugh.

Might have to make this an annual gift at Christmas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GJ: Thank you again. I had a blast.