Saturday, June 09, 2018

Random May photos

It seems like time is moving at warp speed these days. Sometimes the days just seem to run together, and I wonder if I just stayed awake all night to get things done if I could function normally the next day! In between the chaos, I do sometimes get a chance to pull out my camera and take a snapshot of the cute (and not so cute) randomness that happens around here.
 
Lincoln takes after me as he basks in the warm sun.
I made dinner one night and peeked outside to check on him as he played in the backyard, only to find him like this.
 
Our sweetest kindest Sidney asked to wash my car one night. She did such a great job, except gave up when her siblings came outside to "help" her and ended up causing her more problems than help.
 
We had lunch at school with Sidney and her friends....Regan doesn't really let us do that anymore :(
 
I started working a little from home, and I adore my home office completely! Now I need to invest in a sun shade for that laptop because it's hard to see that thing in the warm sun.
 
Regan and I made a run to IKEA and then barely fit into the truck to drive it all home. This trip was a sight, we laughed so hard at how ridiculous we looked, each of us trying to push one of those carts on wheels with all of our boxes. And the cart going in any direction it wanted. Even other customers laughed at our efforts :)
 

Sidney participated in the annual end-of-the-year gymnastics meet and placed herself happily on the podium. She was pretty proud of herself and how much she accomplished this year.

 
At Christmas my mom bought the kids these fun "submarines", and they've been a constant staple in our pool this spring. Too bad those batteries take all night (and then some) to re-charge. Lincoln can dive all the way to the drain in the deep end and then come right back up to the surface. So fun!
 
All of my pictures with Regan look something like this....ahh, these pre-teen years are fun. At least she's still taking selfies with me.
 
This one isn't much better some days!
 
I often resort to taking pictures without our faces. Plus Lincoln asked to hold my hand as we crossed a street recently and I couldn't resist taking a picture of our shadow.

I love our random days, and I love that I remember to take pictures of our fun together :)

No comments: