Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stuck in the snow

**UPDATE: I had a minor error in the link; it's been working for me tonight. Good luck! Worth the wait on this one :)

Anyone remember Randy from "A Christmas Story?"; Regan looked a lot like him today! Thank goodness I had my camera.

Sorry I was forced to link this to YouTube; wonderful blogger is not uploading my video tonight. Hope it works this way!

Click the link, then type "Stuck in the snow" and click search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqnVM-UmJsk


4 comments:

Hudson and Paxton said...

There are 11,200 "stuck in the snow" videos on youtube!! I didn't have the patience to look through them to find Regan.

Ryan, Liz Regan and Sidney said...

really? I typed it in last night and it popped right up. I'll have to look again tonight; we have a "No YouTube Policy" at work. I can email you the link directly from YouTube also but I know you rarely check email.

Hudson and Paxton said...

You can email me because I get it on my phone!

Anonymous said...

GJ says-I've fallen down and I can't get up, funny...