Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow

Most everyone knows how I feel about snow, it might be the most negative feeling I have. It's cold, it's wet, the amount of clothes needed to stay warm is ridiculous, it creates a mess on the roadways and causes me a lot of frustration. My body starts to freeze every November and it isn't until April that I start to thaw out. Ick.
Well, these two cuties are trying to change my mind about snow. After seeing how excited they were to be playing in the snow, giggling, laughing and having such a wonderful time, I might not dislike it so much anymore. But no one said I'm starting to love it.
Sidney resembled "Randy Parker" from A Christmas Story! And yes, she fell down and couldn't get back up :) So stinkin cute!

That face is absolutely precious! It's a real smile, with a real laugh behind it. She was in her glory.

No comments: