Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 months old!

I forgot to take this picture until just before bed last night. Ryan said I should just wait but I insisted it be taken on the exact day, so you're getting a picture of Sidney in her jammies :) We're hoping she will master a few tasks (like sitting and rolling) this month, but our little peanut seems so tiny that we're okay with her staying in the tiny baby stages a little longer. She's starting to eat (and more importantly like) baby cereal and baby food so I'm thinking she's going to start growing a little more now. She's definately a mama's baby, moreso than Regan was and we thought that was bad!

1 comment:

Kari Wendinger said...

5 months already? Seriously?! She looks so snuggly in her jammies. I agree - keep them little for as long as you can! :)