Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 months old

Sidney turned 3 months old today! Unfortunately, that meant it was also my first day back to work. With the support of wonderful friends, family and co-workers, I made it through the day. It helped tremendously to know that the girls were safe at home with daddy, plus he even brought them to work for lunch so I got to feed Sidney! I came home and they were all in one piece and both their happy selves so I guess we're going to be alright with my return to work. If only there was a way to work from home.
Oh yea, and dad made it through his day in one piece too; he was VERY worried he wouldn't be able to handle two kids! Although he did leave shortly after I got home and headed downtown (not that he needed a drink, but Oasis is in town).

No comments: