Friday, August 08, 2008

Me and my daddy

We had a busy day today with more professional pictures. Last weekend was Regan's 2.5 year pictures and today we took maternity pictures. I think Regan preferred taking this picture with daddy on the couch over the ones at the studio!
Her personality is certainly shining through these days. She is fiercly independent which can become frustrating to all of us; and she is also incredibly shy in new situations. She's learning new things at such a high speed I told her she was a "quick study" tonight and she reminded me she wasn't a "study". We're currently working on number and shape recognition and we're making great progress thanks to the Magna Doodle. If only I could get her to show me the number two with her fingers....for whatever reason she can cross her fingers but she can't uncross them and show the number two!?

No comments: