Thursday, February 15, 2007

FIRST BIRTHDAY!

She finally let mom take a good picture, and even though her shirt was a little bunched up, it was good enough! I wasn't about to fight her to smile again :) I guess we have to start taking these pictures in a different room, away from her CD player!
Happy FIRST Birthday to our little sweetheart!
We plan to celebrate by taking her out for dinner tonight (umm, I guess mom and dad get to decide where we're going this year!). We made cupcakes for daycare this morning and will let her dive into one tonight when we get home...provided she's not already covered with frosting from eating her special treat at daycare! We can't believe the first year has flown by so quickly.
This morning I woke up at 5:30am (for those of you that don't know, that's when my water broke 1 year ago) and had to wake dad up to show him what time it was. Oblivious to everything, he couldn't figure out why I just woke him up. It finally dawned on him around 7am this morning! She's been everything and more to us and we are so happy to have her in our lives!

No comments: